What anyone with even the vaguest knowledge of Fermanagh should know ......
- that the County and its hinterland is predominantly rural
- that the public transport system is inadequate
- that consequently workers have little option other than to drive to work
- that many workers employed in shops/service sector are on, or just above the minimum wage
- that these workers cannot afford to pay £700 per annum in parking charges (not that anyone can)
- that ultimately such businesses will experience difficulties in recruiting staff
Maybe someone will inform Roads Service accordingly.